Monday, August 15, 2011

On Our way to the Wedding :)

I am so excited that I cannot contain myself.  Our van is packed and by this time tomorrow we will be on our way to Tennessee for the wedding.  After months of DIY projects and making decisions about flowers, dresses, food, and more it is finally here.  Amazingly I think Kurt is as excited as I am :)  by this time next week we will be on our way home as a married couple.  A special thank you goes out to all of those who have helped us put together a wedding in less than 5 months.  Jackie (our unofficial and unpaid wedding planner) & Sasha (the best matron of honor a girl could ask for) who have both been important throughout the entire planning process.  Dawn & Stefanie for their help with the wedding invites.  Brittany for helping with the bridesmaids dresses.  Amy for her constant motivation and moral support.  Julie for her daily help with projects and ideas.  In less than a week I will be married.!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment