Saturday, July 23, 2011

Giftbags for the out of town guest!

I got this idea from a DIY wedding website.  Which I have been addicted too since getting engaged.  The basic idea is to make welcome bags for all of your out of town guest and leave them at the hotel for the guest to get when they check in.  I spoke with a friend who does extreme couponing and she got me all of the supplies for a cheap price.  Sasha & I worked for about 4 hours to put them together.


The bags consisted of a silver paper bag from A.C.Moore, toothbrush, travel toothpaste, shampoo, bar of soap, razor, travel deodorant, panty liners, pack of gum, tic tac's , 2 bottles of water, 2 iced coffee drink, bags of chips, power bars, mini bag of chocolates, local area attractions, & Do not disturb sign.  The do not disturb sign was customized saying "Do not disturb we are recovering from the Thompson wedding" I wish I had gotten a picture.


I found a template for these labels online and my wonderful friend Jennifer recreated them with our information on them. 


  
Personal Care Items in a convenient bag (Sasha in the background). 


 Thank you Sasha & Sherri for all of your help with this project.  I couldn't have done it without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment