Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kurt's Birthday Celebration in Atlantic City

My husband is officially 29!!! Happy Birthday Kurt! For his birthday I planned a nice little getaway to Atlantic City one of his favorite destinations. We had lots of fun on our little trip. It is always nice to get away.



We have arrived :) 


A beautiful day at the beach!!

My idea of a great day at the beach :)


Birthday dinner at our favorite restaurant Longhorn!




A day at the beach.



I even went barefoot. 

Isn't he handsome


A special surprise Bally's version of The Price is Right





Host Todd Newton


We didn't make it on stage but I was surprised that they had such great prizes including multiple cars and trips even one to Disney. 

We had such a great trip and it was a great way to celebrate 29. 

No comments:

Post a Comment