Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter, Granny's B-Day, & A little Wedding Planning :)

Luckily for my gas tank and my sanity Easter fell the same week as my granny's birthday this year and I didn't have to make an extra trip to TN. This year our family decided to celebrate Easter at Shoney's (my idea I am soooo smart) so that no one had to cook and we could spend the day with Gracie since she had to work. We had a great time and I am pretty sure everyone enjoyed it. I always wondered why families went out to eat for holidays and now I understand.



Me, Kurt, and Caylei of course :)

Granny With Caylei they both look soooo cute!


Robert Lee

Nicole looking at her birthday gift we missed her birthday but we didn't forget.

Kurt holding Caylei.  He looks so happy holding her but she isn't quite sure LOL



This family dinner also included a trip to the ladies room to try on bridesmaids dresses.  They fit perfectly!!


Mary was so happy that hers fit.

My baby Nicole is growing up so fast she is a young woman now.  She is also the age that I was (14) when she was born.  Crazy right. 


Granny's Birthday was on Tuesday and we took her out to Captain D's (our favorite restaurant) for lunch unfortunately I forgot to take pictures.  As always we had a blast!  Next year is the big 80 for Granny and we are going to throw another party :).

No comments:

Post a Comment