Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  I am back to work or my version of work these days and while the babies are napping I thought I would update my blog.  I am going to try and make a valid effort to update it more often and include pictures.........like once a week.   Anyway :)

Kurt & I had a very nice Easter Break though it did involve a lot of running around.  I had the pleasure of having off Thursday thru Tuesday which was extremely nice.  Kurt was not so lucky because he only had off work on Friday.  The time off gave me plenty of time to clean my house, catch up on some school work, catch up on some girl scout events, and work on some decorations for an upcoming event.  I also spent a lot of time on Friday & Saturday running all over town (oxford, exton, douglassville, & reading to name a few) collecting artificial Christmas trees for an upcoming Girl Scout event but that is a secret so more on the trees and decorations later :)

We spent Easter day celebrating our lords resurrection at church followed by dinner with Kurt's family.  Easter dinner was at his grandmother's house and we enjoyed a nice lunch, family time, and I even got to hide the Easter eggs for the kids hunt (when your a big kid who is no longer allowed to hunt hiding the eggs is the next best thing).  It was a great day!  How was your Easter?  Did you do anything special?

It seems that these next few months of spring are going to be filled with fun.  We have the father/daughter dance coming up next weekend followed by a trip to Tennessee for my Granny's birthday (she is turning 80) then the next weekend is Camporee.  After camporee I get a little break before my troop heads to D.C. to Rock the mall in celebration of 100 years of girl scouting.  Not to mention the fact that Kurt thinks that we are going to find time in the next two months to go on our long awaited honeymoon (IRELAND) while I am secretly planning more towards June or even July.  Hey maybe we could go in August and spend our 1 year anniversary in Ireland wouldn't that be cool!!! 

Well I guess that is everything.  What do you have planned for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment